Friday, December 11, 2020

Safe At Home This Xmas

I’LL BE HOME FOR XMAS

2020


I’ll be home for Christmas

Like I’ve been all year

But, got a chance, to ski in France

Before shut down by viral fear


Christmas eve will find me

Retired and doin’ the hunker

Daily wanders with the Breyer D

Cozy in our little tire bunker


I’ll be home for Christmas

Where am I gonna go

Visit folks next door, run to the store

Or carry-out from Obrigado


Hope Christmas Eve will find you

Home and safe with your family

Dreamin’ of change, a vaccine, too

In 2021; we’ll just wait and see:)


We’ll be home for Christmas

But, planning, where we might be

Maybe we’ll roam, to your home

Your face so nice to see


Be safe at home for Christmas

Working on those dreams…


Randy & Breyer


It's lovely today

Get out and play

Safely

Today On Earth


No comments:

Post a Comment