Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Wild Wind & Hope

A dry cold front is passing through and the pressure differences have the wind a'whipping. Already blown down one of my bird feeders, blown over chairs and leaves and debris are flying.
Speaking of debris flying, the obese debris pile that has been president is winging his way to Florida, a state deserving of him, after giving himself a sendoff, guessing not many showed early this morning to watch his fat ass waddle out of here. Leaving in his wake, over 204,000 people dead and a country and world deeply divided, nice job donny.
In less than 2 hours we'll have a new president, an actual leader, that cares about anyone other than himself and hope.
My hope, that I am not added to any TrumpVirus lists..but, I feel like crap today. Headache that won't go away and feverish, but not showing a fever, hope...that it is not!! My big sweet dog just returned!!
Puerto Rico and Hawai'i lead quake list today, but nothing big either place and only  a 5.1 quake in Vanuatu region above 5 for the planet.
I think it's Uranus I'm seeing lower left of Mars, two night in a row. Still need binocs to spot it. Sun is fairly quiet, thick crescent moon was lovely and I'm about done with, Today On Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment