Tuesday, December 10, 2019

The Warm Before Winter Returns

Today has almost a swampy feel
December 10th, is 60 degrees for real?
Hanging on to the last sliver of warm
The SE basks ahead of winter's swarm
More rain is headed this way..soon
Ain't gonna see no Full "Cold" moon
Nor Saturn & Venus getting close
Well, tomorrow night, I suppose
And, in the morning, some snow?
That's the way December goes
No roads, grassy surfaces only
Kids/teachers won't be home & lonely
And we'll join rest of the country
In the arctic cold, all will be
Get ready with gloves & a hat
And, big ole coats is where it's at
But, not quite yet
Today On Earth

Little quake, 2.5, in SW Va
New Zealand, wildness still underway
Today a big quake not far away
From volcano blast zone yesterday
3 dozen people on the tour
Not paying close attention for sure
Mountain been fired up of late
(I warned y'all last Thursday)
Active volcano, timing not great:(
Interesting shake in Baja Cali
Shifting along San Andreas alley
Mid-Atlantic ridge, S of Iceland
N of Japan & off Fiji quaking and
Just NOW, 4.3 in Turkey
A country to flee, leader crazy
But, a problem we share
Crazy leader who's only care
Is me, me, me, me & me
Punk'n Head prez crazy!
But, battle through today's gloom
Up and out of your room
And, onto the planet you go
Pick ya right up, ya know
I will!!
Today On Earth


No comments:

Post a Comment