Saturday, August 17, 2019

Stick Walkin'

Everyday I walk in the woods
Every walk I have a stick with me
Every stick is a piece of Hickory
Here is a list of stick coulds:

Knockin' other sticks off the paths
Chippin' nuts that incur my wrath
Takin' spider webs out of the way
Keepin' my lazy arms in sway
Skinny sticks swat like a whip
Bat-like sticks give acorns a rip
Got a stick to help my golf swing
Love doin' daily stick swing thing

Today feels like VA August day
Humid heat with no air sway
Yucky, sticky, nasty, gross
We like to say, "It feels a little close"
4" of rain comin' out the ground
Vapor's latent heat on full surround
Losing 2-3 minutes of light a day
As we continue to tilt away
From the sun
Headed to winter fun
Slow quake day, plates on hold
But, north of Sicily getting bold
But, Japan JUST had a magnitude 5
Right now, just happened, no jive
Hope your Saturday wishes come true
Have some fun, take a stick with you
Today On Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment