Saturday, June 15, 2019

Another Nice Day But, Change...

Yesterday: cool, dry, breezy
And, the living is easy
Today: still pretty nice
Tomorrow: a summer slice
At least the good thing
Spring has been amazing
Summer solstice less than a week
Until then, forecast: nothing freak
The quake I felt the other day
Was a little 2.1 not too far away
East coast a little shaky of late
Want to feel Earth move, just wait
Some places, Oklahoma, not too long
They had none till fracking came along
And, oil prices are down why not gas
Corporate greed wants our cash
No surprise!

DonniJonni daChump ok with treason
"It's all about me" always his reason
"Laws/constitution not for me"
"I'm so smart, no one can see"
He's cruising Egyptian river, DaNile
Like anyone (fox) believing his bile
Once he's not prez, he's on trial
His firing squad, then I'll smile!
That's a use for a bump stock
Bitch Mitch, too, running out of clock
Once we're done shootin'
Send their bodies to Putin
So many people, so much slime
No worries, Earth got the time
Humans, we'll see...
My tirade
Today On Earth!

Moon just below Jupiter tonight
In Scorpio, should be a sight!
Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment