Thursday, November 4, 2021

TrumpVirus Still Knockin' 'Em Dead

As I hunker down pre-test
It may seem a bit silly to jest
But nearly 2 years out of the lab
This chinese scurge puttin' 'em on a slab
Then donnie da douche, Mr. me me me
From his mo-ron brain could not see
That if he had done the right thing
4 more years to him it would bring
But, no no no, in the usual GOP way
He denied & lied every day
So, now we've got 750,000 dead
That's your legacy, ya fat Punk'n Head
VA sucker with the lies & blame
As screw our youngkin played the game
Pundits talk like voters are smart
That he got to voters heart..
But, NO!! Just lies & fear
Republican playbook is quite clear
Earth doesn't, care shakes & blasts
We humans it will far out last
Chilly times lie ahead
Today, a test for the TrumpVirus dread
Maybe I'll be back to edit..
But, no to town, I dread it..
Today On Earth

What pretty rocks!


No comments:

Post a Comment