Monday, November 15, 2021

Fasting...Less Than Fun

It looks so nice & sunny outside
But, from the wind, no where to hide
Listening to my stomach growl
Only broth, please, noodles I howl
But, alas, there'll be none for me
For today, nothing solid will I see
Cuz tomorrow, they're probing me
Then, quickly back to eating free
Around the world, still got quakes
S. Iran w/ more shifts & shakes
Souther Indian ridge shifting, too
That's likely magma coming thru
Also, coming thru, little solar wind
But, only in Arctic will auroras bend
TrumpVirus reports, no too many
But, death coming, no vax, unskinny
That's where 'merica's at
Millions obese, million just fat
W/ our health "care", it's where we be
Plus, it's not about care, just money
Time to go, get big dog out
Soon stomach growl, I have no doubt
Today On Earth
Might check sky tonight
Show continues...
So does Fall mushroom show




No comments:

Post a Comment