Saturday, October 8, 2022

Canada Provides The Chill!! Can Ya Name That Scat?

A front w/ its origins quite boreal
Is making Fall temps the real deal
Every day's changing view outside
Striking colors ya just can't hide
Now it's breezy & acorns crash
On the roof, into windows..BASH
On the sun, big spots, no big blast
Never sure how long that'll last
Quakes around but none even at 5
At most, some local shake & jive
Even w/ TrumpVirus reports down
Still 317 TDS* headed underground
No surprise, verizon & google both suck
Sending slow or just out of luck
Update failed, update failed..on & on
But, Firefly service is on the way
Conduit all the way down driveway
Little Vlady, troops still losing big
Now he's dancing the scary nuke jig
Dick-tators need someone to blame
Blow-buddy donnie playin' same game
'Course.. kinda the way in entire USA
Not my fault, someone should pay
Rebuild my house, feed my kids
Not my fault I'm on the skids
Spend my cash on my hair & phone
And, tattoos, so I'm bad to the bone
My kid got a right, eat free @ school
But, let's clarify the "rights" rule
Not a right if someone else gotta pay
Little Earth reality coming your way..
About our "rights" Earth don't care
Of our presence not even aware
And, after we humans are long gone
Planet will be spinning on..& on
🌎
Seems what we might really need
A little more planning, lot less greed
Today On Earth


Breyer gave it a good smell
But, from whom, he would not tell
Coyote, bobcat..too big for bear
Unless there's a cub out there

*TDS..same as it ever was
TrumpDickSucker
Millions of 'em
SCARY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment