Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Still Swampy, Still Snaky

Another day, another snake
Again, quick action, I did take
That's now dead copperhead #8
To see another, I can wait
But, it still feels like summer
Cool is gone, a swampy bummer
Temps up, humidity, too
Sweating is what you'll do
Rain was around but not here
Sky today, so far, remains clear
Big mass of rain just to the south
Straight out of the big Gulf's mouth
Forecast has it oozing this way
Claims tomorrow is the day
Clouds putting the sun filter on
Rain chance rise all day long
Slight above average day of quakes
Round the Ring, subduction shakes
One in the Alps of Switzerland
To build mountains, quakes on demand
Himalaya with a similar plan
So..quakes in places that end in Stan
TrumpVirus death count not complete
But, another 2k no longer will compete
Still too many kicking the bucket
To the vaccine, mo-rons said phuckett
Yesterday, falsebook, instascam: down
Clueless users with clueless frown
"What do I do, how will I survive?"
"I need my phone to stay alive!"
If I can't share what I had for lunch
I'll get my panties all in a bunch
Slimy, hateful platforms, shut 'em down
How many have they put in the ground
Think you got friends on your phone
Turns out you are pretty much alone
On-line gamers & on-line chat
'Bout as useful as coyote scat
Use your phone to build self-esteem
You are living in a bad dream
1,000's dying from suicide
But, refuse to go outside
That is what I'm going to do
Wander about, how about you?
Yea, it's wild & there are snakes
Those are chances that you takes
But, with risk there is reward
Wandering, I ain't ever bored
Certainly not..
Today On Earth

Turtles out looking around...



No comments:

Post a Comment