Monday, October 4, 2021

Another Copperhead...Dead..6!!

I had a thought.. on such a warm day
Maybe..snakes could be out to play
Dog walked over it, on the path
So to me, coiled, showing its wrath
But, there's a reason, I carry a big stick
Snake soon headless, it was over quick


That is number six on the year
To each walk, adds a little fear
Often think I look down to much
Maybe don't see such & such
But, glad I saw this copperhead
And, that it, not me, is dead
But, such a warm muggy day
Might be other snakes at play
Closer to home, a fine black snake
But only its picture did I take

Cuz with a black snake, I am cool
Rumor has it, in snake world, they rule
Another warmish muggy day
As Cold front oozes our way
Ahead of a front, always muggy air
And, these days there's no rush out there
Not real hot, not real cold
So, with storms, nothing too bold
Sam, still big, a hurricane
Fortunately no land bane
Something may stir up off the SE coast
Atlantic waters still on roast
And, typhoon in the middle east
Warming world, it is a beast!!
Throw in a quake, you got a mess
But, in Iran, no one cares, must confess
TrumpVirus dead, few reports
From unvaxed deniers, lying retorts
On their knees giving donnie a suck
Many on a ventilator, out of luck
GOP plan, lie to spread fear & hate
In a country they left far from great
Power is their only desire
So, for a leader, picked a big, fat liar
But, don the douche was no leader
Poser, con man, sociopath, tweeter
Sun still spotty, cycle kicking
But, our atmosphere can take a licking
Turn many colors, aurora's glow
On ecliptic, still the planet show
Time to get my dog off snore
On his bed, but head on the floor
It's October, but snakes still out
I'll be looking down, no doubt
Today On Earth


No comments:

Post a Comment