Friday, February 11, 2022

Another Lovely Day

After 5 weeks of winter hell
Finally days where temps are swell
Into the 60's yesterday
With more coming today
2 more days of spring-like warm
Before we get another snow storm
❄❅❆❆❅❄
TrumpVirus death report: 3,261
W/ OH & MI claiming none..
Surge is slowing, so they say
But, daily another 3K go away
For fat unvaxed fools we all pay
Shootin' for a million by St. Patty's day
⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰
Now, catholics have killed way more than that
So, for greater evil there is no spat
Organized religion #1 for the worst
With that plague the world is cursed
Your beliefs, I don't want to know
Stupid dress..please, don't show
Need a rag or beanie for your head
Just showing you worship...dead
Wanna live for death, your decision
Spare us your mecca lobotomy incision
Good rule, ranting missionaries are shot
Cuz..about your beliefs, I care not
I know you don't know, nor do I
Only certainty, we're all gonna die
Then we'll know..or not
I'm trying to delay it, I got a shot!!
🐕
BigBrownDog is back home
After his daily morning roam
He's the best, my baby boy
Love that dog, my pride & joy
Not many quake, none too big
Pacific rim, usual subduction gig
A day's delay for auroras to appear
But, solar CME hit was clear
Finished a walk in the moon's shadow
Spotted Jupiter, it's getting low
Get out today & enjoy
Me..I'm with a big brown boy
Today On Earth





No comments:

Post a Comment