Monday, September 5, 2022

Ghina Quake, Auroras, Storms.. Earth!

Mag. 6.6 will get Ghina rocks a'rollin'
Atlantic & Pacific, hurricanes patrollin'
Cracks in atmosphere's of Sun & Earth
To some wild auroras is giving birth
Here, still stuck in muggy & warm
Lot of clouds coming, potential to storm
Many kicking back, it's Labor Day
Lots scramblin', schools get underway
Teacher shortage..easy to see why
Fix our unskilled kids, parents cry
Early pandemic: teachers need big raise
To win Gov,; it's parents need all praise
Then why are test scores so low
Could be, parents actually don't know
Parenting ain't just giving kids a screen
Ignoring issues that are easily seen
Same ole story in the USA...
"Who am I going to blame today
Ain't no way anything is my fault
Get my daily dose of fat, sugar & salt
Gimme a pill but no way on a vaccine
Nothing but fox lies is my scene
Poor fat donnie, treated so unfair
And, I know about me he does care"
If 70 million say a stupid thing
It is still, just a stupid thing!
Today On Earth

To anyone working today
Thanks!!


Turtles rule!!



No comments:

Post a Comment