Wednesday, June 10, 2020

A Muggy Hump Day

A swampy feel outside today
To blog, inside I stay:)
A dehumidifier & the AC
Tirehouse living for me:)
Without, it would still be cool
But, moisture & mold would rule
That's a basement in piedmont Va.
Even if dry out, moisture's has a way
Of getting out of the ground
And, into basement, hanging 'round
So, dry over humid, I choose
Sorry for excess power use
Today at a house up in the air
Lots of moisture everywhere
Not as much as with Cristobal
Lake Superior, big rain fall
Canada getting tropical storm
2020 establishes a new norm
Pandemic, now protesters in streets
Our "leader" just more lying tweets
More & more, daily we see
Prez out of touch with reality
Sleep deprived, fueled by fat
Anger & chaos is where we're at
Loser reb's say statues should stay
Rest of us ready for a new day
There's always a new one coming
Past gazing'll lead to bumming
Especially if you don't learn
A few bridges we need to burn
Need a group to confirm your god?
Cause inward looking is too hard
Think men in charge is the best
But, greed & war fail the test
Saying change not what you want
Then past crimes'll continue to haunt
Our world
Today On Earth

Lot of shaking Indo-Aussie boundary
Biggest, mag. 5.9 south of Fiji
No tsunami and fish don't care
Iran, 5.4 & 5.7, middle of nowhere
Eastern Mediterranean shaky again
As usual, PNG and Indonesian
South America, more subduction
Long term Pacific plate reduction
While no real quake damage
Today's issue, wild storm slammage
Today will be to our west
Tomorrow we will get our test
Above the planet...
Noctilucent clouds in mesosphere
Are beginning to appear
Earlier & at lower latitudes
Electric blue, super high altitudes
Would I know them if I saw
Pretty clouds way off far
I'm not sure...
Maybe, maybe not...
Thought I saw coyote other day
Whatever it was, quickly ran way
With my big dog in hot pursuit
Had no gun, so couldn't shoot
But, would I if I had a chance
Sure, make that menace dance!!
But, if it'd eat squirrels in the yard
Have to think about that..hard
That is not the case
Lotta tree rats in my yard space
Today On Earth

Stay safe
Be smart
Mask up
Stay apart





No comments:

Post a Comment