Thursday, March 28, 2019

March Lambs Out

Another bad sleeping night for me
And, another morning chilly as could be
But, the air is finally from the south
And, even with little taste in my mouth
My recovery seems on the way
And, while better, it ain't happening today
But, warm air is nice and coming back
Tomorrow likely 70 we'll crack
And, the dry and warm will continue
Until a front Sunday brings rain, cooler, too
April starts the front cycle again
First cool northern air, as High settles in
Then return flow brings the southern air
Warmer is what makes me get out there
Lot of quakes on earth today
61, but none above 5.4, just a minor sway
18 volcanoes on the week's list
Guatemala's Fuego should be missed
15-25 explosions per hour
Make for a nasty rock shower
If you had clear skies and early eyes
Waning crescent moon, Jupiter surprise
Tomorrow's moon is just above Saturn
By April 1st Venus gets it's turn
Gotta go, take a stroll
Put my dog on patrol
Hope you're feeling better than me
And, that you get on out and see
What a delightful planet this be
Today On Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment